Thursday, August 7, 2008

Autobiographical Nonsense: I'm Not the Best, Nor Anything Special

I'm not the best blogger.
I'm not the best Christian.
I'm not the best author.
I'm not the best poet.
I'm not the best singer.
I'm not the best flautist.
I'm not the best student.
I'm not the best daughter.
I'm not the best sister.
I'm not the best friend.
I'm not the best advisor.
I'm not the best leader.
I'm not the best follower.
I'm not the best helper.
I'm not the best thinker.
I'm not the best revolutionary.
I'm not the best activist.
I'm not the best pushover.
I'm not the best speaker.
I'm not the best at being quiet.
I'm not the best athlete.
I'm not the best techie.
I'm not the best hairstylist.
I'm not the best dressed.
I'm not the best planner.
I'm not the best at adapting.
I'm not the best dancer.
I'm not the best waitress.
I'm not the best librarian.
I'm not the best teacher.
I'm not the best learner.
I'm not the best version of me.

I'm not the prettiest.
I'm not the skinniest.
I'm not the curviest.
I'm not the richest.
I'm not the poorest.
I'm not the funniest.
I'm not the smartest.
I'm not the healthiest.
I'm not the wisest.
I'm not the happiest.
I'm not the saddest.
I'm not the coolest.
I'm not the greatest.
I am the least.

I'm not the most understanding.
I'm not the most charitable.
I'm not the most atlented.
I'm not the most beautiful.
I'm not the most humble.
I'm not the most faithful.
I'm not the most trusting.
I'm not the most loving.
I'm not the most kind.
I'm not the most gentle.
I'm not the most peaceful.
I'm not the most loved.
I'm not the most reliable.
I'm not the most flexible.
I'm not the most disciplined.
I'm not the most talented.
I'm not the most anything.

No comments: