Monday, August 11, 2008

Autobiographical Nonsense: Things I Do to Waste Time

I talk to people.
I Wiki random things.
I mess around with makeup.
I dye my hair a random color.
I blog.
I read magazines.
I hunt for pervy flair.
I fill out MySpace bulletins.
I go on Myspace in general.
I change my FaceBook status.
I call Jessica New.
I give myself Sharpie tattoos.
I listen to music.
I make wacky plans about my future.
I read Cyd's Xanga.
I stalk people I used to know online.
I make up wicked perverted jokes with Kevin.
I go to Rite Aid and smell all the perfumes and colognes.
I swim needless laps.
I go running.
I find random blogs to comment on.
I post on message boards.
I hit up perezhilton.com.
I text Dean.
I go to the paint store, take lots of chips, and try to decide what color to paint every room in my house.
I mural.
I cook interesting dishes.
I reorganize my drawers.
I use the DDS to organize all my family's bookshelves. I do.
I read BookPages.
I go to the library and hang out at Reference, where I used to work.
I walk to Wawa.
I go on the swings in the park.
I jump rope.
I attempt to Double Dutch.
I write Op/Eds.
I watch Monty Python.
I listen to Brian Regan.
I do the sun stare.
I mess around in GarageBand.
I rehearse possible Oscar/Grammy/Tony acceptance speeches.
I read The Hitchhikers' Guide to the Galaxy.

I try to get a life. Alas, Walmart doesn't carry them.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

might i suggest Ebay for that life? they sell everything and if you cant find it there sue them for false advertisement. then you could jsut spend money on a bunch of different pointless stuff when you win the lawsuit

to touch the stars said...

I like these autobiographical posts, just so you know.

But you forgot one things. You put up with Steffi's ranting, either about doctrine or Josh Harris or being confused or long distant relationships.
*headesk*
And she's rather grateful. ^_^

Oh, and check out the following blog:
http://stufffchristianslike.blogspot.com/

Click around some of the previous entries...he's amusing to read.