Friday, August 8, 2008

Autobiographical Nonsense: Guilty Pleasures

All the things I shouldn't love, but do:



I love Nancy Drew books. I've read all the originals plus all the spin-offs.
I love calamari.
I love red lipstick.
I love Britney Spears' music.
Ditto Hanson.
Ditto Nysnc.
I love brownie batter.
I love stilettos.
I love itsy-bitsy, teeny-weeny, yellow-polka-dot bikinis.
I love butter.
I love being mean.
I love gossip.
I love guys who curse periodically.
I love arguing.
I love A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila.
I love Degrassi: The Next Generation.
I love the subway.
I love bridges.
I love big, thick legal books.
I love Marilyn Manson.
I love stoichiometry.
I love swimming.
I love ghetto dancing.
I love Beyonce.
I love truffles.
I love Monty Python And the Holy Grail.
I love dying my hair different colors.
I love duct tape.
I love texting.
I love long phone calls.
I love to talk.
I love tabloid magazines.
I love perezhilton.com.
I love The Simple Life.
I love ska.
I love Five Iron Frenzy, to be specific.
I love old-school gospel songs.
I love chicken sandwiches from Wendys.
I love Wawa.
I love eye doctor appointments. Shocking, ehh?
I love itching at bug bites.
I love being work crew at YoungLife camps.
I love really long roadtrips.
I love hot, sticky days.
I love the feeling I get in my chest after swimming lots of laps.
I love how my best friend leaves me breathless and high.
I love staying up till, oh, five a.m. or so.
I love being completely blunt.
I love offending people.
I love Victoria's Secret.
I love Dita von Teese.
I love eyeliner.
I love amazingly strong coffee.
I love lists.
I love people who are OCD.
I love danger.
I love the feeling when it falls apart.
I love guys with lip piercings.
I love The Cracked Pot. (Shoot me now, but I do.)
I love writing papers.
I love research.
I love Skull Mountain.
I love blended families.
I love stalking people's blogs.
I love being scared.
I love long-distance relationships.
I love giving advice.
I love telenovas.
I love being a snob.
I love Coco Mademoiselle.
I love vintage hats.
I love Jackie O.
I love Singin' in the Rain.
I love to sing along to Singin' in the Rain.
I love Shakira.
I love causing trouble.
I love being the center of attention.
I love knowing I can always call this person, and they will always answer.
I love leaving voicemails.
I love not paying attention in class.
I love texting/IMing/goofing of during class.
I love saying really perverted yet really funny things.
I love having a "little sister."
I love this girl named Cyd who makes me fall off my bed a lot and whom I can through popcorn at and whom I am one day going to marry.
I love this guy Dean who keeps me up all night and makes me think and doesn't let me win and whom I'm packing in my suitcase when I go to college.
I love this girl named Teressa who makes me laugh and shares her life with me and is more than almost a sister and who has a serious tan to die for.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my friend evan has a lip piercing and he saves ladybugs! :)

Anonymous said...

I hate long-distance relationships because their frustrating. So frustrating, in fact, that finding a way to get together for a day seems impossible.
*long sigh*

But why am I even bothering to tell you this? v.v