Saturday, August 9, 2008

Autobiographical Nonsense: Obsessions

I'm obsessed with vintage clothes.
I'm obsessed with Dita von Teese.
I'm obsessed with weddings.
I'm obsessed with Shirley Temples.
I'm obsessed with blogging.
I'm obsessed with being obsessed.
I'm obsessed with perezhilton.com.
I'm obsessed with writing papers.
I'm obsessed with chem.
I'm obsessed with the city.
I'm obsessed with my friends.
I'm obsessed with Degrassi.
I'm obsessed with drama.
I'm obsessed with music.
I'm obsessed with cleaning my flute.
I'm obsessed with third-octave A. 
I'm obsessed with pervy flair on FB.
I'm obsessed with pizza. Both kinds.
I'm obsessed with coffee.
I'm obsessed with swimming.
I'm obsessed with red lipstick.
I'm obsessed with eyeliner.
I'm obsessed with high heels.
I'm obsessed with gossip.
I'm obsessed with Fred.
I'm obsessed with Facebook.
I'm obsessed with reading.
I'm obsessed with Nancy Drew.
I'm obsessed with almost everything.




No comments: