Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Producers

I'm working on a list of dream producers. None of my songs will probably ever see daylight, much less a recording studio (other than my own really shabby one), but it's fun.

The list is pretty eclectic so far. I won't reveal it, though, although Steffi and Cyd already know who's on it.

My condolences to anyone who is dying to see it. I may eugoogolize you after you have passed away. (If you don't get that somewhat witty movie reference, you suck. The question is: do you swallow? You may excommunicate me now for being a small bit of a perv.)

I saw a disturbing commercial today. "The question is: when you turn your car on, does it return the favor?"
If you are being sexually aroused by a machine, you either have a wickedly odd fetish (and maybe a power complex) or you're a fugly bitch who has no life.

I am way too addicted to blogging now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

like we couldn't already tell you're addicted. ha!
btw i'm terribly interested in your highly unexpected political views displayed on your facebook profile..

Anonymous said...

you spelled george gershwin wrong!