Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Custom Wristwarmers?

Yes, please, Talia! Can they be here by Monday or Tuesdayish? How much are theyyy?

And I do believe the rabbits thing was an attempt at humor. I, for one, find it hysterical and true, considering all the PETA "animals have feelings too!" crap.

Don't get me wrong; I'm all for the humane treatment of animals. However, we shouldn't elevate them so much that we treat them better than we treat our fellow human beings. There has to be some distinction. Wasn't there some song about that, one that said something like " we save the trees/but kill the children?"

I'd rather not elucidate on those, Punky. I don't think it's worth getting everyone all riled up over. But I will say this: Obama is like a meringue cookie. You think there's something there, but in the end it turns out to be mostly air.

And I know...I spell a lot of things wrong. How I managed to win the spelling bee four consecutive times, I can only wonder.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol no i'm not that fast. well i mean it's possible. it's bible school week at my exchurch but i could work on them in the evenings. if you want some give me measurements of your wrist and above and below your thumbs and what color slash fabric you like..

i'm all for the humane treatment of animals but not valuing them over people either, but that's the whole point. in one sentence he reduced women to animal status.. *shuts up now*

Anonymous said...

yesterday i forgot how to spell euphemisms.

Floyd said...

The Ramones are pretty great, yeah. Right now I'm way into Pink Floyd, I just discovered them this year and quickly became a bit obsessed with them.. I'm liking a lot of classic rock at the moment, my boyfriend just got me into Rush and my dad got me into Zeppelin. Huge Beatles fan, Bob Dylan, etc. I could go on for ages, music is a true love of mine.

How bout you? What are you into right now other than Manson?

Floyd said...

The Who is a great band, have you seen the movie Tommy? If not you should check it out..