Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Finally!



Peekaboo!

I found these sweet purple and black arm warmers.
I'm so fugly. xD

So today I finally (FINALLY!) convinced my mom to let me get another piercing. Currently I only have the standard holes in each ear (only one in each =[). I've been asking for something else for a looong time, and today she finally gave in.

I mean, Sarah (my sister) had a tat and a tongue ring by the time she was my age, so it's only fair that I get something too. I'm thinking about maybe just putting a couple more holes in each ear, but I'd love a lip ring.

Punkster, my hands are smallish. So. Just make them small. And I'd like red and black fabric, if at all possible. Thankee sooo much.

I still think he was just being humorous, though. I think that maybe you;re just making it into a tad too big of a deal. Sort of like they do in the media--"Oh my god guess what so and so said!" Just...take everything with a grain of salt and give everyone the benefit of the doubt, mkay? He's said it himself: sometimes things don't come out right; sometimes he crosses the line without intending to. Either way, I don't think it's such a huge deal.




1 comment:

Floyd said...

You're very cute!

Go for the lip ring - I've got mine pierced, it didn't hurt at all. Hurts like a bitch when healing though, especially if you're a smoker, coz it gets infected..