Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Black and white, red and blue; I think that I look good on you.

Oh, jeez. It's less than a week till Wild Week....and I still have to get all my stuff together.
How come I'm so shy in person and so....freakishly bold on stage?

o.O We're doing a cover of Dani California one of the nights. Which inspired me to start re-reading Scar Tissue. It's a pretty sweet book. I'm not....enthraleld by the other covers, though. Oh! Gravity is alright, I guess, but I hate Buddy Holly. I wanted to do I Wanna Be Sedated, but...that's not happening.

I'm tossing around the idea of wearing a different hat each night. The red one Danielle gave me is a definite, and I'm picking up a new fedora tonight. I also have this purple newsboy cap that I adore. Aaaand I have fab new eye makeup from MAC. Loverly purple and gold shadows and stuff.

But I lost my fingerless gloves, and my arm warmers are torn to shreds (thanks, Adrian). Not cool.

(I love how I have this totally different persona on stage. I get away with so much crap that I would never dream of doing in real life.)

Other than plotting out cool clothing ideas, life is dull. I went out on my roof last night and looked at the stars. (Which, of course, made me think of Jono, and that made me remember to buy a new blackpinstripedfedora.) I found all of Ursa Major for the first time in my life. The moon was full, and these thin clouds started to roll in. It was all very surreal and had this stange beauty about it.

More later. Maybe.

2 comments:

Floyd said...

I Wanna Be Sedated = fuck yes.

I never really liked Golden Age, or Eat Me Drink Me, but my favorite is Antichrist Superstar. That album helped me through a lot.

I believe I found your blog by clicking "The Ramones" on my profile and looking at some of the blogs that came up.. (:

Anonymous said...

you want some custom wristwarmers?