Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A Post About Almost Nothing Important

Someone told me I should blog about music. I feel like I do that too often, but I'll do it again anyway.

Concerts I'm going to:

--Relient K
--Leeland
--Anberlin (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
--The Decemberists

Concerts I haven't decided on yet:
--Cold War Kids
--Thrice
--The Academy Is....
--Of Montreal
--The Mars Volta
--Secondhand Serenade

'Course, Cyd will tell me to scrap Leeland and RK and see CWK and Thrice instead, but....I don't know.

Anberlin's new release, New Surrender, drops this month. Get it.

That is all...for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

with a lineup like that, how can you choose at all?

Lydia said...

Hey, it's lyd. great blog! love the name. btw, tell kev that he needs to get a life. lol. Jesse told me that he doesn't have any money to get a life, so he's needs to get a job or something... I can't believe you actually met him. lol. wow, he's like too funny to even think about... HAHA!!!

I won't give you input on your bands there because I don't like any of them (at least I don't like the ones that I reconize and the other ones i don't know who they are.) =)

Lyd