Friday, September 5, 2008

There's Heavy Metal Coming from Your Truck

Alright. I won't stop blogging. *bows with a flourish*

Something interesting happened today. On my TPS user profile I put Eloise's famous lines: I'm Eloise. I'm six. I am a city child. I live in the Plaza.
It was meant to be funny, but apparently some poor soul (who will remain anonymous) took it seriously. I got an email from said poor soul asking, "Are you really six?"
Because he (or she; for the sake of their privacy I will not disclose his or her gender) is apparently tremendously naive, I decided to have a little fun with him or her. I whipped back a response, saying, "Yes, I'm six. I'm a genius. My IQ is 178." Unfortunately, the student responded with a "WOW!!!!!"

This is why I try to avoid TPSers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

xD you're awful, you.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha.

Wow.

<3

Anonymous said...

have you thought about skipping a couple grades?