Saturday, July 12, 2008

I'm Baaaaack!

I'm back from Philly, so here's a lightharted post about the trip. I'll post a more serious monologue later.

Hysterically Crazy Moments

--Jon's air guitar solo during Bohemian Rhapsody
--"....wait. Eve was naked?" --Adrian
--"What's the Bible book???"--Andrew
--Ryan's jokes about short Italians
--Blackballs, Silverballs, Googley Eye Balls.
--Running into an air conditioner
--"Hannah, how many times did you fall this week?"--Andrew
--Waking up in the middle of the night and seeing three girls standing at the foot of my bed, staring at me
--Playing High Water, Low Water
--Lulu mixing up Anna and my names
--All the conversations that Adrian and I had in the abckseat of the van
--The Van Band ("As looong as you love meeeeeeeeee....")
--Kelsey's mountain of clothing
--counting how many drug deals went down on the corner
--Kaitlyn and her crush
--other things that i shall not mention here. ever.

No comments: